TERMS OF SALE
1) All vehicles and their contents will be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the warranty of merchantability. Buyer agrees that vehicles are purchased “With All Faults.” The bidder is responsible for inspecting vehicles prior to bidding. The auctioneer makes the final decision regarding the winning bidder on each vehicle. All sales are final. NO REFUNDS.
2) Auto Auction of San Diego is not responsible for printed errors or omissions in regard to year, make, model or mileage of vehicles or any other defect in the title or registration paperwork, including the license plate expiration.
3) The buyer must register the vehicle with the state Motor Vehicle Department after purchasing it. Buyer assumes full responsibility for transfer and ownership.
4) A $300.00 or a $500.00 (depending on the sale amount), non-refundable and non-transferable deposit must be paid upon each successful winning bid. If you do not place a deposit on the vehicle, you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately. The balance due on any vehicle purchased MUST be paid by the end of Monday following the auction or the bidder will lose/forfeit their deposit(s). Payment(s) must be made by cash only. No checks accepted unless approved prior to sale.
5) Buyer is responsible for all DMV and Emission Fees. All emission related repairs are the responsibility of the buyer.
6) Auto Auction of San Diego reserves the right to accept bid increments that they feel is in the best interest of the sale.
7) Auto Auction of San Diego and its’ representatives do not in any way guarantee the odometer to be actual, true or correct. All vehicles sold through the sale are sold “TRUE MILEAGE UNKNOWN” unless explained otherwise.
8) Auto Auction of San Diego reserves the right to bid on any vehicle.
9) Each vehicle has a sale number that corresponds to the number on your sale list. Before the auctioneer sells off the vehicle, he will call out the vehicle number and a description of that vehicle. Please make sure you bid on the correct vehicle. If you do not, and you are the highest bidder, you must still purchase that vehicle. If you fail to purchase that vehicle, you will be asked to leave. Your future bidding privileges will also be forfeited.
10) Absolutely no working on vehicles in the yard. No exceptions!
11) Any person who removes parts of property from a vehicle prior to or during the sale will be charged with vandalism. Any theft including removal of keys or tampering with the vehicles will also result in prosecution. Penal Code Section: “594.(a) Every person who maliciously commits any of the following acts with respect to any real or personal property not his or her own, (1) Defaces, (2) Damages, (3) Destroys, in cases other than those specified by state law, is guilty of vandalism.”
12) The bidder is responsible for vehicle transportation/removal of the vehicles from the auction site. No exceptions!
13) You must be at least 18 years old in order to bid on any vehicle.
14) Do not bid on any vehicle unless you understand all the rules of this auction. Bidding implies complete knowledge and agreement to the terms of auction.
15) Any person entering our premises for what-ever reason, agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Auto Auction of San Diego harmless from any and all damages, losses, liabilities, cost or expense, arising from claims made by any person for bodily injury, property damage, or any type of loss that occurred on Auto Auction of San Diego´s premises.